Patch Notes 0.1.17.8766 [Sept 14, 2018]
Hello prisoners! New SCUM patch is rolling out soon. Here are the new patchnotes for this week!
In case you get a problem of connecting to a server please keep in mind
from the moment of patch deployment servers can take up to 60 minutes to
- Added auto-walk initiated by pressing shift and forward key (shift+W by default..PRAISE THE LORD)
- Dedicated server will no longer cause lag spikes when players climb onto windows or ladders.
- Puppets can now damage you while you are in prone and crouch.
- Added the ability to rebind chat and quick access buttons to options menu
- Added 2 new chests. Improved wooden chest, improvised metal chest. (For
now the only difference is the amount that can be stored in Wooden
chest 10x10, Improved wooden chest 15x15, Metal chest 20x20, also the
metal chest can't be destroyed)
- Potential ACOG aim precision fix
- Possible fix for a server crash when a player leaves the game
- Added Ammo cal.357
- Added 2 new prison wallet items [Supporter Pack owners]
- Corrected boxing punches animations. (Some punches tend to miss by too
much now it's fixed and all punches land in acceptable bounds)
- Increased number of items saved in single player (100 items in 150m radius)
- Added Atlas LODs and textures for Airport Passenger Building. (Optimized
meshes that render on long distances)
- Fixed collision on a stair case in light house where player could not move.
- Fixed a server crash when a prisoner dies while registered for an
upcoming event and has no controller (probably force logged out)
- Fixed bug on spawn screen that allowed players to pay respawn fee multiple times by pressing the button in quick succession.
- Fixed "aquatic life", prisoners can drown now.
- Fixed a bug where microphone indicator wasn't active when push to talk was disabled
- Hungry / thirsty messages localization fix
- B_3_Military_base (moved military crates that were in the ground, rearranged crates on street for better player movement)
- SVD and AK47 animations update
- GreenHouse - Item spawner, increased spawning chances
- Optimized railway bridge LODs
- Fixed Player start position (Fixed the problem where player spawned too high in the air)
- Animal Waypoint editing. (Some animals spawned under ground, now they do not)
- Doubled item auto destruct distance and timer (It checks every 20
minutes if someone is in 100m radius. If not the item is destroyed, and
after 60min it gets destroyed no matter of player radius. This does not
apply to shelters and boxes and time timer is reset each time the player
has an interaction with the item)
- Fixed items only having uncraft action on state load. (This means that some items in SP after
log in were unusable, you only could uncraft them eg: spears)
- Fixed options-related issues and crashes with German and Russian languages
- Added Improvised stabproof vest craftable item.
- Closed collision on tunnel frames big and small (possible bug fix with teleporting player outside)
- Fixed issue where sentries would sometimes not be able to pass underneath the vaults high above the ground.
- Nearby items are now saved in single player.
- Removed collision from industrial lights. (you can't jump on them now)
- Fixed Collision on bunker rooms with glass (players should see you through glass now)
- Rearranged some house interiors so player does not get stuck while vaulting.
- Fix improvised stabproof vest
- Significantly reduced range for inventory handling and crafting sounds.
- Fixed hum sound artifacts for wind and crafting.
- Reduced range of puppet sound.
- Added search sounds for various items.
- Increased volume of sentry voice.
Next week we have a luxurious gift planned for the SCUM community as we approach one million copies sold. More on Monday!