Admin hors ligne
37 sujets 111 réponses
28/09/2018 15:57 Message non lu
Hello, prisoners! The new SCUM patch is rolling out soon. Here are the new patch notes for this week!
In case you get a problem of connecting to a server, please keep in mind
from the moment of the patch deployment that the servers can take up to
60 minutes to update!
Important update from the developers!
- Hello guys, in this patch you will notice fewer bug fixes, optimizations
etc.. We are starting to allocate people to work on the features that
you voted you want the most. That includes vehicles, fortifications, FOV
changes and many more. We plan to update you about the WiP features on a
weekly basis with screenshots and descriptions.
P.S The Golden DEagle event ends today. However, since everyone loved the golden DEagle
so much, we have decided to keep it in the game! Yes, that means you
can find it, BUT it's in the rarest category in the game (and for now
the only item in that category). Good luck finding it!
This week we have some neat new things for you!
- Improvised Handgun
This handgun can be crafted from the basic survival skill and it uses .50 AE cal ammunition.
- Improvised Shotgun
The shotgun can be crafted from the medium survival skill and it uses 12 gauge shells.
- Improvised Mask
This handsome head apparel can be made by anyone, and it guarantees you all the ladies on the island.
- Night Vision Goggles
This is a simple strap with NVG that can be used to better navigate in the night and can be found in military zones.
- We added 30 caves on the island that you are free to use and make it your home!
- Pretty neat 6 taunts that you can use in the game!
We made distant LODs for Factory, Prion, Refinery and Airfield. What that
means is that when you are looking in that direction from a long
distance you will see buildings and if you look through a scope you
won't see people walking in the air anymore. Also that reduces render
distance for high taxing models that will impact performance.
- Re-designed gunshot sounds for KAr98 and SVD.
- Slightly increased audible range for sprint footsteps.
- Reduced sound range for rabbit and chicken.
- Updated some item descriptions for better clarifiaction.
- Added keybindings for basic gestures.
- Added suicide animations.
- Changed "Crafting bullets" to survival skill for easier bullet crafting. Also
lowered the needed skill level to basic for handgun bullets (9mm, .50 AE
and .357 calibre)
- Reduced the brightness of Nice Watch. When you do not look at it its dim when you take a look it brightens up.
- Fixed more landscape bugs (tears in the ground etc..)
- Fixed a bug where clothing items would apsob up to 8kg of water.
- Fixed heatstroke not causing coma correctly, resulting in the player to being able to move but unable to interact with anything.
- Fixed hyperthermia recovery. Now you can decrease your temperature by stripping clothes before it didn't affect it.
- Fixed client crash that sometimes occured when unequipping long-sleeved clothes.
- Fixed a bug where shooting a sentry when in an event would grant you experience.
- Fixed the bug that made the player unable to pick up an item from the vicinity by using double-click.
- Fixed the bug on the dam. Now players can't walk up on it anymore.
- Bottom right of C4 (C4_4) has no grass on the ground that impacts "search
rocks" actions. We are working on tracking down the bug that causes
Also a lot of updates on our anti cheat system!